Algonquin Hosting Web Server Policies
- I am responsible for the use of my computer accounts. I will not disclose my userid or passwords to other people.
- I will not use the facilities and/or services for commercial purposes.
- I will not delete, examine, copy or modify files and/or data belonging to other users without their prior consent.
- I will not evade or change resource quotas.
- I will not take any unauthorized, deliberate action which damages or disrupts a computing system, alters its normal performance, or causes it to malfunction, regardless of system location or time duration.
- I will not attempt to use College Systems or Networks in attempts to gain unauthorized access to remote systems.
- I will not use College networks to connect to other systems in evasion of the physical limitations of the remote system.
- I will not decrypt system or user passwords.
- I will not copy System Files.
- I will not intentionally attempt to "crash" Network systems or programs.
- I will not attempt to secure a higher level of privilege on Network systems than authorized.
- I will not willfully introduce computer "viruses" or other disruptive/destructive programs into the College network or into external networks.
You may not use your web site for commercial purposes and may not post illegal or offensive material.
You also may not violate any College policies which means that if you wouldn't do it in a classroom - don't do it on the web.
<< Back to Algonquin Hosting Home
Copyright 2011, Algonquin College